Print Page


Front Page » January 7, 2010 » Carbon County News » Thawing pipes, burning wood » Media
Image gallery

Thawing pipes, burning wood

 
View Article Print Article Email Page
1 of 1

Caption:
Rudy Metelko, a Price fire fighter, sprays water underneath a mobile home in Carbonville that caught on fire because of a pipe thawing mishap the day before New Years. A torpedo heater apparently malfunctioned while being used to thaw frozen pipes and stated the blaze in the wooden joists and insulation.





Print Page