Print Page


Front Page » November 10, 2009 » Carbon County News » Cross is erected at site of early Catholic church » Media
Image gallery

Cross is erected at site of early Catholic church

 
View Article Print Article Email Page
1 of 1

Caption:
Msgr. Francis B. Pellingrino and Father Edward Metzger erect a cross and bless the sige whe the first Saint Anthony or Padua Catholic Church stood in Helper. The original church was constructed in 1914.





Print Page