Smoke fills the air after Price fire fighters extinguished a truck fire along 200 West on Monday evening.
Two Price residents are safe after their truck caught fire Monday night causing flames to shoot up from the engine compartment.
Jay Daughtery and his daughter were driving along 200 South shortly before 6 p.m. when the 1987 Ford F-350 caught fire.
Daughtery and his daughter were able to make it to safety as fire fighters quickly put out the fire.
Price Fire Chief Paul Bedont said it is believed that a spark in the engine compartment started the fire which lit the front end of the truck in flames.