Wellington City has the following surplus equipment for sale.
Interested parties may view the equipment at 150 West Main,
Wellington, Utah. Sealed bids will be received by the City until 5
P.M., September 7, 2010. at the Wellington City Hall located at 150
West Main, PO Box 559, Wellington, Utah 84542. Bids will be opened
during the regular City Council meeting of September 8, 2010.
Wellington reserves the right to refuse or reject any bids that are
not in the best interest of the City.
1. 1986 John Deere Backhoe model 310.
2. 1977 Huber Grader model F1500 M.
3. Kubota Tractor Model B7100 4X4 with front end loader,
has bad engine.
4. Trencher for above tractor - Brando Model 605.
5. Push blade for above tractor.
6. Roto Tiller for above tractor.
7. Rex Asphalt Roller 6, serial #Hg714.
8. Grasshopper lawn mower, powered by a 3 cylinder Kubota
9. 1997 Dodge Intrepid. Needs mechanic work.
10. Camper shell for an 8 ft. pickup bed.
11. Honda WT20X Gas water pump.
12. 10 ft. Snow Plow.
13. 8ea. fine mesh 4'X8' stainless steel screens.
14. 8ea. Crusher screens 1/2" mesh 4'X8'.
15. 1ea. 350 gallon poly water tank. Used for weed spraying
16. 1989 GMC 1/2 ton pickup.
Published in the Sun Advocate August 17, 24, and 31, 2010.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com