Print Page


Thawing pipes, burning wood

Rudy Metelko, a Price fire fighter, sprays water underneath a mobile home in Carbonville that caught on fire because of a pipe thawing mishap the day before New Years. A torpedo heater apparently malfunctioned while being used to thaw frozen pipes and stated the blaze in the wooden joists and insulation.

Rudy Metelko, a Price fire fighter, sprays water underneath a mobile home in Carbonville that caught on fire because of a pipe thawing mishap the day before New Years. A torpedo heater apparently malfunctioned while being used to thaw frozen pipes and stated the blaze in the wooden joists and insulation.




Print Page