Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 22, 2014
home news sports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » January 7, 2010 » Carbon County News » Thawing pipes, burning wood » Media
Image gallery

Thawing pipes, burning wood

 
View Article Print Article Email Page
1 of 1

Caption:
Rudy Metelko, a Price fire fighter, sprays water underneath a mobile home in Carbonville that caught on fire because of a pipe thawing mishap the day before New Years. A torpedo heater apparently malfunctioned while being used to thaw frozen pipes and stated the blaze in the wooden joists and insulation.


Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints


Top of Page



© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us