Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 22, 2014
home news sports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » November 10, 2009 » Carbon County News » Cross is erected at site of early Catholic church » Media
Image gallery

Cross is erected at site of early Catholic church

 
View Article Print Article Email Page
1 of 1

Caption:
Msgr. Francis B. Pellingrino and Father Edward Metzger erect a cross and bless the sige whe the first Saint Anthony or Padua Catholic Church stood in Helper. The original church was constructed in 1914.


Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints


Top of Page



© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us