|Published 2,855 days ago|
Emergency Personnel Extinguish Smoldering Timbers at Structure Fire on South SR-10
Price City Fire Department personnel focus on extinguishing the smoldering timbers on a burning structure Monday afternoon. According to Price Fire Chief Paul Bedont, the blaze reportedly erupted on Oct. 2 at an old, rarely used wooden barn on the Waldon property, located on Utah Highway 10 at 2111 South. Bedont indicated that the factors contributing to the incident remain undermined, but the fire chief theorized that spontaneous combustion caused by bacterial breakdown in a damp haystack may have ignited the blaze.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox