|Published 2,673 days ago|
Garage fire at dawn wakes family in south Price, structure seriously damaged
Shortly after 6 a.m. on Wednesday morning, residents of a home near 400 South and 200 East awoke to flames that had almost completely engulfed a garage, located 20 feet from their home. Though firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, the structure sustained serious damage. No other structures were damaged. Firefighters also faced the additional challenge of freezing temperatures. Because of the extreme cold, water leaking from overflow valves, hose joints or other leak points covered the road in a thin layer of ice almost instantly. City road maintenance crews were called out to sand and salt the road where fire crews were working.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox