Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 9, 2015
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » February 23, 2006 » Local News » Garage fire at dawn wakes family in south Price, structur...
Published 3,515 days ago

Garage fire at dawn wakes family in south Price, structure seriously damaged

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Shortly after 6 a.m. on Wednesday morning, residents of a home near 400 South and 200 East awoke to flames that had almost completely engulfed a garage, located 20 feet from their home. Though firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, the structure sustained serious damage. No other structures were damaged. Firefighters also faced the additional challenge of freezing temperatures. Because of the extreme cold, water leaking from overflow valves, hose joints or other leak points covered the road in a thin layer of ice almost instantly. City road maintenance crews were called out to sand and salt the road where fire crews were working.

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Local News  
February 23, 2006
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us