|Published 2,997 days ago|
Furnace Fan Triggers Smoke Alarm at Private Residence Located near South SR-10
Firefighters place a fan in the doorway of a private residence in the Circle K subdivision south of Price. The occupant of the home reported that the furnace had been cycling on and off all night and smoke from the furnace set off a smoke detector shortly before 9 a.m. on Jan. 24. On further inspection at the scene, firefighters reportedly discovered that the blower motor of the furnace had malfunctioned and was causing the home device to overheat. Price Fire Chief Paul Bedont indicated that, although most problems of a similar type occurred earlier in the season, Carbon County residents should arrange to get mid-winter inspections of furnaces and replace filters regularly.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox