Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 30, 2014
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » January 26, 2006 » Local News » Residents urged to exercise caution to prevent winter hou...
Published 3,199 days ago

Residents urged to exercise caution to prevent winter house fires


Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints


A fireman carries a pan containing smoldering meat from a residence in Carbonville on Tuesday. The pan was apparently left on a stove too long and smoke filled part of the house. Two units from the Price fire department was dispatched to the incident and ventilated the home. Winter is when many house fires occur. Residents are cautioned to be careful when cooking with electric and gas appliances.



Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints


Top of Page


 
Local News  
January 26, 2006
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories



Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us