Firefighters and the county hazardous material crew respond to a call to a home in Miller Creek Tuesday. Responders reportedly found a small spill of a chemical similar to mercury at the residence. Residents of the trailer home were decontaminated and taken to Castle Valley Hospital for observation. A pet also found in the residence was decontaminated and taken to the Carbon County animal shelter. The property was marked as a crime scene. Carbon County Sheriffs told the Sun Advocate Wednesday afternoon that the incident is under investigation.