Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 8, 2015
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » March 1, 2005 » Local News » Rescue workers respond to house fire south of Price
Published 3,873 days ago

Rescue workers respond to house fire south of Price

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Firefighter Tad Fausett, aided by a fellow emergency worker, holds his oxygen mask for a cat rescued from a burning house on Feb. 25. After the feline began breathing regularly, a worker from Carbon County Animal Shelter arrived to take the cat to the facility. The fire at the residence of Madge Mangus reportedly started when oil splashed onto a hot burner of the stove in the kitchen. The grease fire spread to the cupboards above the stove, filling the home with smoke. Firefighters and other emergency personnel responded to the scene, where Fausett and Sid Larson extinguished the flames and rescued the cat. When firefighters left the scene of the incident, one cat was still missing.

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Local News  
March 1, 2005
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us