|Published 3,302 days ago|
Residential fire destroys chimney at local home, results in no personal injuries
Fire departments from Price and Helper respond to a blaze at the home of Norman McKendrick on Monday afternoon. With the residents out of the home at the time, the fire left no injuries. The blaze started in the fireplace and dessimated the chimney of the home. Tami Wardle, a granddaughter of the McKendricks, spotted the fire from her home next door and notified the authorities.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox