Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 8, 2015
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » February 24, 2005 » Local News » Residential fire destroys chimney at local home, results ...
Published 3,878 days ago

Residential fire destroys chimney at local home, results in no personal injuries

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Fire departments from Price and Helper respond to a blaze at the home of Norman McKendrick on Monday afternoon. With the residents out of the home at the time, the fire left no injuries. The blaze started in the fireplace and dessimated the chimney of the home. Tami Wardle, a granddaughter of the McKendricks, spotted the fire from her home next door and notified the authorities.

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Local News  
February 24, 2005
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us