|Published 3,152 days ago|
Rain pelts emergency personnel responding to fire at residence in south Price
A Price police officer gives the lowdown on a minor residential fire to a Price firefighter on Tuesday afternoon. The blaze apparently started when a bag of flour sitting on top of a stove caught on fire. The residents were moving into the neighborhood and, after leaving the area for a few minutes, returned to find smoke pouring out of the residence. No one was injured in connection with the incident.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox