|Published 3,447 days ago|
Lightening blamed for igniting fire at Wellington residence
A Wellington fire fighter saws through the roof of a garage attached to the David and Deanna Bigelow residence in Wellington last Friday afternoon. Lightening apparently struck a tree and jumped to the house, igniting a blaze inside the attic. Mrs. Bigelow was behind the garage gardening when the strike occurred, but was not injured. As Mr. Bigelow drove away from the home, he noticed smoke coming from a roof vent. He climbed onto the roof and started pouring water through the vent, controlling the blaze until fire fighters arrived on the scene. Crews from Wellington and Price responded to the incident.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox