Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is November 24, 2014
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » June 29, 2004 » Local News » Lightening blamed for igniting fire at Wellington residence
Published 3,800 days ago

Lightening blamed for igniting fire at Wellington residence


Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints


A Wellington fire fighter saws through the roof of a garage attached to the David and Deanna Bigelow residence in Wellington last Friday afternoon. Lightening apparently struck a tree and jumped to the house, igniting a blaze inside the attic. Mrs. Bigelow was behind the garage gardening when the strike occurred, but was not injured. As Mr. Bigelow drove away from the home, he noticed smoke coming from a roof vent. He climbed onto the roof and started pouring water through the vent, controlling the blaze until fire fighters arrived on the scene. Crews from Wellington and Price responded to the incident.


Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints


Top of Page


 
Local News  
June 29, 2004
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories



Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us