Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is August 28, 2015
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » May 4, 2004 » Local News » Smoky grease fire erupts Friday at restaurant in Wellington
Published 4,133 days ago

Smoky grease fire erupts Friday at restaurant in Wellington

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Wellington fire department personnel wheel out a burning fry unit after responding to a incident at the Cowboy Club on U.S. Highway 6 last Friday at approximately 3:30 p.m. The grease fire caused a significant amount of smoke and damaged some equipment in the restaurant's kitchen. Emergency crews from Wellington and Price city responded to the scene and had the blaze under control quickly.

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Local News  
May 4, 2004
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us