NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Municipal Building Authority and
Board of Commissioners, Carbon County, State of Utah, will hold a
Regular Public Meeting in the Commission Room of the Courthouse
Building, 120 East Main, Price, Utah, Commencing at 4:30 PM, on
Wednesday March 19, 2014.
1) Convene as Municipal Building Authority.
1A. Receive and review scoring and recommendations of
committee reviewing proposals submitted by contractors
on Nine Mile Canyon Road Paving Project, and possible
award of contract.
Adjourn as Municipal Building Authority; Convene as Board of
2) Approval of Minutes
3) Open Sealed Bids for Weed and Mosquito Chemicals - M. Johnson
4) Open Sealed Bids for construction of Carbon County Regional
Airport Hangar/Apron Expansion Phase I Project.
5) Open Sealed Bid for 1,000,000 linear feet of Paint Striping for
6) Open Sealed Bids for up to 3,000 ton of 1/2" to 3/4" hot mix
for County Road Department.
7) Public Hearing for possible approval of a recommendation of the
Planning Commission for a change to the Zoning Map of Carbon
County from M&G to RR-2.5 on approximately 10.37 acres located
on parcel #02-0358-0000 by George Harmond and Glen Etzel
8) Request for approval to apply for Yamaha OHV Access Grant and
approval to purchase approximately .6 of an acre of SITLA property
located on Wood Hill for the purpose of a Recreational Trail Head
and parking lot.- Jordan Behunin
9) Request for Waiver of Business License Late Fee -- Had-A-Cake
Bakery, Jennifer Maddox
10) Presentation and proposal for County employees - David Udall,
Eagle Air Med (AMRG)
11) Review and possible approval of Volunteer Management Training
ContractÂ - R. Mason
12) Review and approval of Permanent Community Impact Fund Board
(CIB) Capital Improvement Short and Medium Term Lists for
13) Review and possible approval of Business Associate Agreement,
COBRA Service Agreement, and Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
Adoption Agreement with Custom Benefit Services; possible
adoption of Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Document and Summary
14) Review and Approval of Departmental Reports
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons
needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Carbon
County Commission Office at (435)636-3226 at least 24 hours prior to
Published in the Sun Advocate March 18, 2014.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com