NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners, Carbon
County, State of Utah, will hold a Regular Public Meeting in the
Commission Room of the Courthouse Building, 120 East Main, Price,
Utah, Commencing at 4:30 PM, on Wednesday May 01, 2013.
1) Approval of Minutes
2) Carbon County Employee of the Month Award - R. Barnes
3) Public Hearing for review and possible adoption of Ordinance No.
453, which amends Section 7.2 of the Carbon County
Development Code to allow for the posting of a property bond
as a performance guarantee-Planning Staff
4) Public Hearing for review and possible adoption of Ordinance
No. 452, which amends the Carbon County Master Plan by adding
policies pertaining to sage-grouse management-Planning Staff
5) Signing of SF425 for Energy Loop Byway RAC Grant - J. Abrams
6) Accept the Savage / Rail Co Loadout Right-of-Way Road as
County Road - R. Sacco
7) Consideration of and possible approval of Resolution 2013-05,
designating the actual existing route of 2350 East, also known
as Dimick Lane, as a Class B County Road, and authorizing the
filing and recording of a survey plat with the County Recorder
showing the actual existing route of the road.Â Vikki Barnett,
County Recorder; Ben Grimes, County Surveyor; Christian Bryner,
Deputy County Attorney.
8) Possible authorization to initiate road vacationingÂ procedures
vacate a County road described in Book 99, Pages 522 and 523
of the official records of the Carbon County Recorder (i.e., the
road originally intended as Dimick Lane), together with the
scheduling of a public hearing pursuant to U.C.A. 72-3-108 and
issuance of requisite public notices.Â Vikki Barnett, County
Recorder; Ben Grimes, County Surveyor; Christian Bryner, Deputy
9) Review and ratify approval of contract for construction of Civil
Air Patrol Hangar at Airport.
10) Review and possible approval of implementing credit card
payment program for County.
11) Review and possible approval of Interlocal Agreement between
Helper City and Carbon County regarding RAP Tax - G. Strate
12) Consideration and possible approval of Ordinance 454,
regulating the use of off-highway vehicles on Carbon County
Class B and Class D roads.
13) Consideration and possible approval of Ordinance 455, a
purchasing and procurement policy, setting forth the manner by
which Carbon County may acquire, manage, and dispose of
property, and repealing Ordinance 224.
14) Discussion and consideration of funding sources for independent
counsel for Sheriff's Merit Board and Carbon County Board of
Adjustments - C. Bryner
15) Review and possible approval of forms pertaining to the bidding,
awarding, and contracting for the construction of the Carbon
County Administration Building, including but not limited to (1)
the construction contract; (2) the general conditions for the
contract; (3) the bid bond; (4) the notice to proceed; and (5)
such other documents as may be necessary.
16) American Lands Council Presentation -- Commissioner
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons
needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Carbon
County Commission Office at (435)636-3226 at least 24 hours prior to
Seth Oveson, County Clerk/Auditor
Published in the Sun Advocate April 30, 2013.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com