Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 9, 2015
home news sports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » April 12, 2012 » Legal Notices » NOTICE TO WATER USERS
Published 1,275 days ago


Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

    The State Engineer received the following Application(s)
Temporarily Change Water in Carbon County (Locations in SLB&M).

	For more information or to receive a copy of filings, visit or call 1-866-882-4426.

	Persons objecting to an application must file a CLEARLY READABLE
NAME AND RETURN ADDRESS, and any request for a hearing.  Protest AND A
$15 PROCESSING FEE MUST BE FILED with the State Engineer, Box 146300,
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6300 ON OR BEFORE APRIL 20, 2012. These are
informal proceedings as per Rule R655-6-2 of the Division of Water

	(The Period of Use is generally year-round except irrigation which is
generally from Apr 1 to Oct 31 each year.)

90-1875 (T79069):  Bill Barrett Corporation propose(s) using  10.0
ac-ft. from the Cottonwood Creek & Nine Mile Creek (12 miles NE of
Sunnyside) for OTHER.

90-1876 (T78166):  Bill Barrett Corporation propose(s) using  30.0
ac-ft. from the Cottonwood Creek & Nine Mile Creek (12 miles NE of
Sunnyside) for OTHER.
                                            Kent L. Jones, P.E.
                                            STATE ENGINEER
Published in Sun Advocate on April 12, 2012.

These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Legal Notices  
April 12, 2012
Recent Legal Notices
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us