Classifieds Business Directory Jobs Real Estate Autos Legal Notices ePubs Subscribe Archives
Today is October 5, 2015
home newssports feature opinion fyi society obits multimedia

Front Page » October 20, 2011 » Carbon County News » Space heater is probable cause of motor home fire
Published 1,446 days ago

Space heater is probable cause of motor home fire

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

An overheated electric space heater is the most likely cause of a fire that destroyed a motor home on Highway 6 south of Price last Wednesday. According to Price Fire Chief Paul Bedont, the official cause will have to be listed as "undetermined" because the investigation hasn't turned up absolutely conclusive evidence. There were no injuries.

Print PageEmail PageShareGet Reprints

Top of Page

Local News  
October 20, 2011
Recent Local News
Quick Links
Subscribe via RSS
Related Articles  
Related Stories

Best viewed with Firefox
Get Firefox

© Sun Advocate, 2000-2013. All rights reserved. All material found on this website, unless otherwise specified, is copyright and may not be reproduced without the explicit written permission from the publisher of the Sun Advocate.
Legal Notices & Terms of Use    Privacy Policy    Advertising Info    FAQ    Contact Us
  RSS Feeds    News on Your Site    Staff Information    Submitting Content    About Us