Notice Of Board Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OF THE CARBON
SCHOOL DISTRICT WILL MEET AT CARBON SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICES LOCATED AT
251 WEST 400 NORTH, PRICE, UTAH ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2010
REGULAR SESSION 4:30 P.M.
EXECUTIVE SESSION 4:30 P.M.
1. Discussion of Personnel Items
2. Board President, or designee, shall sign a sworn statement
affirming the sole purpose for closing the meeting was to
discuss the character, professional competence, or physical
or mental health of an individual.
RECONVENE PUBLIC MEETING
REGULAR SESSION 5:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
4. Public Comments
C. DISCUSSION ITEMS
D. BOARD ACTION ITEMS
1. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes and Warrants
b. New Hires
c. Home School Request
d. Guardianship Request
e. School Board Meeting Schedule 2011
f. Superintendent's Contract
g. Business Administrator's Contract
2. Castle Heights Elementary School Improvement Plan,
3. Policy BC: Board Meetings, First Reading
4. Policy DCCA: Administrative Hiring, Transfer, and RIF
Procedures, First Reading
5. Policy CFD: Use of District Vehicles, Second Reading
6. Designate Board Member to attend USBA Delegate Assembly
August 13 & 14; select alternate Delegate to the Assembly
7. Appointment of Creekview Elementary School Principal
E. INFORMATION ITEMS
Dated: August 5, 2010 Signed: Darin Lancaster
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals
needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids
and services) during the meeting should notify the Business
Administrator or Superintendent at 251 West 400 North, Price, Utah
84501, at least three working days prior to the meeting. Telephone
435-637-1732. Speech/Hearing Relay Service 800-346-4128.
Carbon School District does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex or disability.
Published in the Sun Advocate August 10, 2010.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com