|Published 2,110 days ago|
Pup Town gets a scare, as fire threatens to destroy south Price business location
Price City Fire Chief Paul Bedont assists a local contractor in putting out a fire Monday. According to the area contractor the blaze was started when flames from a propane torch ignited tar on the roof of the business at 175 Carbon Ave. Price fire officials were able to stiffle the blaze quickly and the contractor who was attempting to clear ice from the roof of the building reported he would take responsibility for the damages.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox