|Published 2,154 days ago|
Enclosed fire threatens storage units on Carbon Avenue
Members of the Price city fire department prepare to open the bay door of a structure fire within storage units on Carbon Avenue. According to Price city Fire Chief Paul Bedont, the fire could have been caused by a cigarette that was left unattended without being fully put out. The chief would like to remind local residents to use their ashtrays rather than throwing their cigarettes out the window because of dry summer conditions.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox