|Published 2,517 days ago|
Pole electrical fire causes outages across area
An electrical fire on a pole is showered by a Helper Firefighter on Thursday afternoon. The cause of the fire was suspected to be lightning, but the pole, located on Lincoln Street in Helper is one that feeds power to the entire area and the fire caused on and off again power for some time in parts of the Castle Valley area. At one point the power in Price was off for almost an hour.
|Related Articles |
Best viewed with Firefox